- Hideaway Pizza is a restaurant originally opened in 1957 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Its original location is located in Stillwater at the corner of University and Knoblock, which is in close proximity to the Oklahoma State University campus.
- A detachable portion of a bond that is given up in return for a payment of interest
- (coupon) a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
- In marketing a coupon is a ticket or document that can be exchanged for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product. Customarily, coupons are issued by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- A voucher entitling the holder to a discount for a particular product
- A form in a newspaper or magazine that may be filled in and sent as an application for a purchase or information
- (coupon) a test sample of some substance
Pizza Of The Gods @ Hideaway Pizza
Roma tomatoes, Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Yummy (via Foodspotting)
Hideaway Pizza sign at the Bricktown ballpark.